By Ann Karus Meeropol
Read Online or Download A Male President for Mount Holyoke College: The Failed Fight to Maintain Female Leadership, 1934–1937 PDF
Best college & university education books
The point of interest of study at the globalization of upper schooling has traditionally been on universities in the usa. extra lately, the focal point has shifted to the overseas scene, but there stay few released works to record this phenomenon. The American-Style college at huge: Transplants, Outposts, and the Globalization of upper schooling, edited through Kathryn L.
Take your future into your personal hand's it doesn't matter what the situations appear like ! the outside is simply for preliminary style! . until eventually SOCIETY TAKES a glance ON the interior IF anyone, they're going to by no means GET complete FROM , the whole BUFFET OF YOU ! rise up AND BE spotted ! !
This publication explores the source allocation approach in modern inner most learn universities via six richly targeted case reports. It comprises an in depth dialogue of old techniques to college source allocation. The instances are according to in-depth interviews with college presidents, provosts, deans monetary officials, and division chairs.
The booklet is a severe exam of the advanced function of writing in court-involved teenagers’ lives. the aim of this e-book is to supply an in-depth examine how writing can be the easiest chance to provide scholars a number of instruments to accommodate their situations in lifestyles: to offer them a voice to specific themselves; a chance to acknowledge their strengths; the way to rfile their aspirations; and likelihood to provide them desire.
- Mapping the Higher Education Landscape: Towards a European Classification of Higher Education: 28 (Higher Education Dynamics)
- Teacher Supervision that Works: A Guide for University Supervisors
- Tres, tres tria: Lernspiele für Latein ab dem 1. Lernjahr (Lernspiele Sekundarstufe) (German Edition)
- Learner-Centered Teaching: Putting the Research on Learning into Practice
- Developing Faculty in Liberal Arts Colleges: Aligning Individual Needs and Organizational Goals (The American Campus)
Additional resources for A Male President for Mount Holyoke College: The Failed Fight to Maintain Female Leadership, 1934–1937